en bm
ANNOUNCEMENT
Selamat Datang ke ENJOY4BET-Platform Yang Paling Dipercayai. Ahli Baru Pertama Deposit RM100 Dapat RM200.        
Step2

MYR

Hot Game
HOT GAME
Joker Homepage
SCR888
Rollex
Maxbet home
Newtown home
TBSbet home
Suncity home
LuckyPalace home
Bank
2018 fifa world cup

FIFA World Cup Promotion Play More Get More

 

1) 11June-15July
Sport rebate extra 0.25%
Currently Sport rebate 0.25% + 0.25% = Total 0.50%

 

2) Total Turnover From 14June-15July
All sport betting are include. (Not Casino & Slot)

Turnover:
500,000> Bonus RM1,000

1,000,000> Bonus RM2,888

2,000,000> Bonus RM5888

5,000,000> Bonus RM12888